Pelvic Heart Integration® workshop in Corsica 14 > 17 december 2017
December 14 @ 5:00 pm - December 17 @ 4:00 pm GMT€450
Living the Mystery
Masculine and Feminine
Pelvic-Heart Integration® (PHI) on the beautiful island of Corsica : 14 > 17 December 2017!
Beyond Attraction-Rejection, Happiness-Frustration,
International Workshop guided by Dirk Marivoet (B) and Elisabeth Renner (A), Licensed Psychotherapists and International Trainers and Supervisors for PHI.
Are you longing to create and sustain healthy, dynamic relationships? Would you like to experience your full sexual energy and pleasure? Are you able to harness the innate action energy of your masculinity and tap into the receptivity and intuition of your femininity?
We often resign ourselves to repeating cycles of being attracted to and then rejected by the opposite sex. This pattern of finding short lived happiness and joy often leads to plunging back into unforeseen frustration and heartbreak. We can become intrigued and overwhelmed by the mystery of the opposite sex. Yet, when we really feel both the masculine and feminine already inside of us and then letting these parts of us interact with each other, we can find our way to sustainable excitement, deep love and even ecstasy. Our sexuality then comes from the wonderful mystery within us and guides us in our relationship with others.
In this workshop we will discover how our characteristic breathing patterns, thoughts, emotions, and body armour block the free flow of our life force and inhibit our capacity for sensual pleasure and orgasmic release. We use breath, movement and mindful touch to feel the unity of love and satisfaction. Psychodrama, imagery and role plays are helping us to explore the sexual and heart energy from our ancestors and our inner triangle (father, mother, child) which becomes a template for future relationships. Experiencing the spiritual presence of our ancestors is powerful and helps us to heal old wounds carried through generations. Pelvic-Heart Integration® is helpful and supportive in creating a new wave of consciousness in all of us.
Pelvic-Heart Integration® explores together with you the unconscious emotional body armor and breathing patterns, as well as habitual protection and defense patterns, that were learned in the Triangle Mother/Father/Child that determine your relationships in the here and now. Role playing, Imagination, Body Talk, „Hands-on” techniques, expression and movement, as well as exchanges in the group, accompany you in this process. Work with our ancestors and their spiritual force support you in bringing old, passed on wounds though generations, to a healing movement. New pulsating vibrancy and creativity begin to flow and to create a new source of Bodymind Consciousness.
DIRK MARIVOET (B):
Psychotherapist, Trainer for Pelvic-Heart Integration®, Postural Integration® & Energetic Integration® – Teacher and Supervisor for Core-Energetics®. Loves the Fire, Father of two children, from Ghent (Belgium).
- In a double shared room in Calenzana: 150€
- B&B in the neighborhood:
HOW TO GET THERE :
- BY AIR : Air Corsica – Air France – EasyJet – ASL
- Closest Airport : Calvi-Sainte Catherine – 20260 Calvi (12 km)
- Other Airports :
- International Airport of Bastia – Poretta – 20290 Lucciana (98 km)
- Ajaccio – Campo Dell’oro – 20090 Ajaccio (165 km)
- International Airport Figari-Sud-Corse – 20114 Figari (229 km)
- BY SEA : Corsica Linea – Corsica Ferries – You arrive in Calvi (12 km) or L’Île-Rousse (26 km).
COSTS for Workshop:
EARLY BIRD RATE: Enroll before November 15th and pay 420 €
NORMAL RATE: Enroll after November 15th and pay 450 €
REGISTRATION AND CANCELLATION
- Registration per email and our confirmation email counts as definitive enrollment
- Cancellation is possible via a confirmation email from us
- Cancellation until 3 weeks prior to the workshop: a cost of 25% of the workshop fee is due.
- In case of cancellation within the last 3 weeks prior to the workshop (also in case of sickness or not showing up), the total amount will be withheld unless a substitute can be found.
CONTACT and INFORMATION:
Sophie Anquetil : firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: +33 664 785 610
Dirk Marivoet: email@example.com
Elisabeth Renner: firstname.lastname@example.org